ZARIBA – creator of top iOS and Android games, is hiring for our development team! We’re looking for an experienced web developer to join our awesome team located in sunny Varna, Bulgaria.
Qualified candidates will be self-starters, able to multi-task, be dependable, and have concise execution during times of high stress.
The senior game developer will work as a leading member of the Mobile Game development team and will be involved in the planning, development and production of iOS and Android games enjoyed by millions of users worldwide.
- To design and develop gameplay and graphics algorithms for new and existing games.
- To help junior programmers in their daily tasks and missions.
- Cooperate closely with design, QA, and the development and production teams.
- To provide ideas and take part in game design and production.
- То make code-reviews and help organize the work of the team.
- To map out and design the code of new projects.
- At least 3 years of experience in the field of game development.
- Expert knowledge with object-oriented languages, algorithms and design patterns.
- Motivation to develop state of the art games and game technologies.
- To be a team player and a good leader.
- Good organization skills.
- Proven track-record of existing games.
- Worked in one of the major game studios like UbiSoft, EA Games, Crytek, etc.
- Experience with one of the following game engines and frameworks: Unity3D, UDK, Cocos2d, Cocoa, Android SDK, Flash/ActionScript or other.
- Mathematics or physics background.
- Attractive salary.
- Education in the field of game programming and development.
- Interesting and challenging projects.
- A great opportunity to join a dynamic, fast developing company.
- Friendly working environment in a young and enthusiastic team of highly motivated professionals.
- The latest hardware from Apple and Google.
- Our office is situated in the center of Varna – a 5 minute walk to the beach.