We’re looking for a young, enthusiastic candidate with passion for back-end web development and at least 2 years of experience in the area to join our web team.
You will work on innovative and challenging projects of international scope with a well-established market leader in its area.
- You should be comfortable with Unix systems.
- Database (MySQL, Couchbase) development.
- Fluency in one of the following languages: PHP, Python or Java is a must.
- Previous experience with Django, Spring, Symphony or a similar framework would be considered an advantage.
- The main responsibilities will be related to web applications development, so knowing REST and SOA in general is a must.